Finding statistics can be a difficult task. Here we have made it easier for you to find the statistics that go along with your research.
- AARP International: AgeSource / AgeStats Worldwide - International statistics on aging.
- Finding and Using Health Statistics - An online course that teaches how to find health statistics.
- UNICEF - Information about the state of the world’s children.
- WHO | Global Health Observatory (GHO) -
Global health statistics.
- WHO | Health economics - Health financing data from the World Health Organization
U.S. Specific Health Statistics Websites
- CDC - National Center for Health Statistics
Health statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- CDC FASTSTATS - Mental Health - Mental health statistics from the CDC.
- CDC WONDER - An online database that allows one to search U.S. public health data.
- Childstats.gov - U.S. child and family statistics.
- County Health Rankings - U.S. county-level health statistics.
- The Dartmouth Atlas of Health Care - Data on U.S. health care system usage, particularly variations around the country.
- Kaiser State Health Facts - U.S. state-level health statistics.
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey Topics -
Statistics resulting from surveys of U.S. families and individuals, as well as their medical providers and employers.
- National Mental Health Information Center -
U.S. mental health and substance abuse statistics.
- The Office of Minority Health - Statistics on U.S. minority health from the Department of Health and Human Services
Copyright 2018. Immaculata University, Gabriele Library - All Rights Reserved.