Wireless laptops, Photocopiers and AV lab
The library has 16 wireless computers for checkout and use in the library. They are available for 2 hours at a time and renewable once.
Photocopiers - There are 2 located in the library. One on the main floor and one on the ground floor.
Laser printers are on the first floor and in the computer lab. Printing is charged to your alotted account, each semester you receive 500 free copies, after that you would be charged a minimal copying fee. There is a color printer behind the Circulation Desk. Color printing is $.25/page.
Computer Lab - Lower Level of Library
- Restricted to currently enrolled students.
- Internet access on any of the 29 desktop computer.
- Listening carrels with video and CD/DVD players. (You can check out headphones at the Circulation Desk.)
- Users with limited experience should use Loyola Hall Lab.
- The lab closes 15 minutes before the library closes.
There are another 25 computers located throughout the library.