Using the Library's Portable Computers
|The Library has wireless portable computers available for registered patrons to check out and use in the library.|
- Only current, registered patrons with a picture ID may check out a computer.
- When checking out one of the laptop computers patrons will be required to leave their driver's license, student ID and/or room key at the circulation desk.
- Laptops may be checked out for two hours. They can be renewed once, however the battery may only have another 30-60 minutes of power left so be sure to save your work frequently.
- There is a $1.00/hour fine for overdue computers.
- There is a CD drive in the laptop. If you need to use the floppy drive staff will install it in the computer for you.
- Please report all problems to the circulation desk.
- Please do not leave the computer unattended.