Finding statistics can be a difficult task. Here we have made it easier for you to find the statistics that go along with your research.
- AARP International: AgeSource / AgeStats Worldwide - International statistics on aging.
- Childinfo.org - Statistics on the world’s children from UNICEF.
- Gallup.com - Statistics about global public opinion.
- Pew Global Attitudes Project - Data from public opinion surveys about global attitudes.
- Pew Social and Demographic Trends - Data on attitudes of Americans regarding family, community, health, finance, work, and leisure.
- UNESCO Institute for Statistics - International statistics on education, science and technology, culture, and communication.
- UNICEF - Information about the state of the world’s children.
U.S. Specific Social Statistics Websites
- Bureau of Justice Statistics - U.S. criminal justice statistics.
- CDC FASTSTATS - Mental Health Mental health statistics from the CDC.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation - Uniform Crime Reports - U.S. crime statistics.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) - Statistics on postsecondary education.
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) - U.S. education statistics.
- National Mental Health Information Center
U.S. mental health and substance abuse statistics.
- Pew Hispanic Center - Statistics about Hispanics in the U.S.
- Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics - U.S. criminal justice statistics.
Copyright 2018. Immaculata University, Gabriele Library - All Rights Reserved.