Gabriele Library Archives
The Archives Offices are located in the Heritage room on the second floor of Gabriele Library, right near the children's collection.
Role of Immaculata University Archives:
- Appraise, collect, organize, describe, make available, and preserve records of historical, legal, fiscal, and/or administrative value to Immaculata University.
- Provide adequate facilities for the retention and preservation of such records.
- Provide information services that will assist the operation of the university.
- Serve as a resource to stimulate and nourish creative teaching and learning.
- Serve research and scholarship by making available and encouraging use of the collections.
- Promote knowledge and understanding of the origins, aim programs, and goals of Immaculata.
- Facilitate efficient records management.
- Preserve and free the spirit and heritage of Immaculata University for generations to come.