Health Statistics Websites
- AARP International: AgeSource / AgeStats Worldwide
International statistics on aging.
- Finding and Using Health Statistics
An online course that teaches how to find health statistics.
Information about the state of the world’s children.
- WHO | Global Health Observatory (GHO)
Global health statistics.
- WHO | Health economics
Health financing data from the World Health Organization
U.S.-specific health statistics websites
- CDC - National Center for Health Statistics
Health statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- CDC FASTSTATS - Mental Health
Mental health statistics from the CDC.
- CDC WONDER
An online database that allows one to search U.S. public health data.
U.S. child and family statistics.
- County Health Rankings
U.S. county-level health statistics.
- The Dartmouth Atlas of Health Care
Data on U.S. health care system usage, particularly variations around the country.
- Kaiser State Health Facts
U.S. state-level health statistics.
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey Topics
Statistics resulting from surveys of U.S. families and individuals, as well as their medical providers and employers.
- National Mental Health Information Center
U.S. mental health and substance abuse statistics.
- The Office of Minority Health
Statistics on U.S. minority health from the Department of Health and Human Services