- Visit the Heritage Room on the second floor of Gabriele Library
- Get in touch with the spirit and history of the University
- Do research on such topics as the Bicentennial celebration, the sports scene across the years, pictorial collections of college-related topics, and much more
- Examine the complete microfilm collection of the university newspaper from its beginning and of news clippings on Immaculata University since 1941
- See the spirit of the University stand before you
- Although archived material cannot be checked out of the library, the archives are open by appointment
- Contact Sister Anne Marie Burton, the Archivist, x3280, to schedule your visit.