Role of Immaculata University archives:
- Appraise, collect, organize, describe, make available, and preserve records of historical, legal, fiscal, and / or administrative value to Immaculata University.
- Provide adequate facilities for the retention and preservation of such records.
- Provide information services that will assist the operation of the university.
- Serve as a resource to stimulate and nourish creative teaching and learning
- Serve research and scholarship by making available and encouraging use of the collections.
- Promote knowledge and understanding of the origins, aim programs, and goals of Immacultata.
- Facilitate efficient records management.
- Preserve and free the spirit and heritage of Immaculata University for generations to come.